jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

Never again

    People told me it all the time: "You're so fat" "You'll never be pretty" "You suck at singing" "I hope you die" "I think you should get an eating disorder cause that will you make u prettier" They ruined my life and my adolescence. You know? I didn't want go to school or street cause everybody would look me or... I thought it. It's hard when even ur mum doesn't know it. I don't know why I let it go so far... Maybe cause I thought it was true or... cause I was scared. I don't know.
    When I was 14 I almost stopped eating... Nobody knew it. It was my secret. I remember the first time I cut myself. I was 15... It was hard, cause one day accidentally a friend watched it and told me that I just wanted to draw attention.
    I was little and they made me believe I was less than them but I won't let it get to me no more. I'm tired! I ALWAYS was weak. NEVER AGAIN.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario